Butterfly Confetti Cannon 12" Inch

Butterfly Confetti Cannon 12" Inch

Butterfly Confetti Cannon 12" Inch
Part Number:CONF014

Availability: Out of Stock

1 - 9

Our Butterfly Confetti Canon is an incredible addition to that upcoming party you’re having. It provides an unparalleled level of fun as it pushes the excitement up a notch. Using it create a vibrant atmosphere where your guests get into the swing of things, and begin to enjoy the party as you all revel along.

Where can I buy a confetti canon?

Boom Wow Confetti canons can be purchased online on Birando from the comfort of your home. Birando offers the classic canon in range of designs and colours including:

  • Rainbow Confetti – This comes packed with multi-color confetti for the fun to ensue. The canon measures 12” in length, allowing you to carry it around easily.
  • Butterfly Confetti – The Butterfly Confetti Canon is perfect for kid’s parties, but can also be used at adult events. It shows off the playful qualities of your event, and creates the right scene for more fun to be had.
  • Water Soluble Canons – Our water soluble selection is perfect for when you have a party, but don’t want to face the hassle of having to clean up afterward as it dissolves in water. This also makes it perfect for outdoor events, as it leaves no trace of itself.

How you can use the Boom Wow Confetti Canon

The confetti canon can be used at a variety of events. It’s easy to operate, only requiring that you twist the tube, which then results in confetti being released in the air. You can enjoy the beautiful display at:

  • Weddings
  • Birthdays
  • Graduation
  • Work Promotions
  • Baby Showers
  • Bachelor and bachelorette parties

Caution - contents under pressure. Do not point towards anyone and this is not a toy and children should not use it.

SHIPPING NOTE: Confetti cannons can be shipped via standard FedEx/UPS Ground services only. Because air shipment is not allowed, confetti cannons cannot be shipped to via express shipments. We also cannot ship this item to Alaska or Hawaii.